Friday 1 June 2012

Christian Louboutin

I'm sure every girl dreams of one day owning their own pair of red soled shoes. When I think of a pair of shoes I want to purchase with my first proper pay check - Louboutin's are the ones that I want. So as a way of wasting time and in the process not tidying up (win) I decided to have a little peak on the website and here's some of my favourites!!! 

Make Up Trash Satin
150mm
£1475.00


Yolanda Strass & Spikes
120mm
£2295.00
Daffodile Strass
160mm
£3795.00
However considering the prices of these beauties I think I'll have to stick to Bianca Patent which are slightly cheaper although still expensive at £495.00 but not completely out of my reach in the future! Fingers crossed :).

Bianca Patent
140mm
£495.00
x x x

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these so much! The Bianca Patent would be my first choice too because they are so much more wearable :) xx

    ReplyDelete